if you are planning to go on vacation, few steps you take to ensure your cat is safe & comfortable
1. Tell your cat sitter where you store your pet food, how much and how often they eat and drink.
2. Show your cat sitter where the food and water dishes and the litter boxes are located.
3. Show them which are your cat’s favorite toys, where you store any grooming items (brush/comb/nail trimmers etc.), and where your beloved kitty tends to like to sleep.
4. Show your cat sitter the places where your cat usually hides and also where your cat likes to sleep
5. Leave the contact information information of your regular veterinarian, set up payment arrangements with them just in case of any health issue.