Welcome to Brooker Ridge Animal Hospital, Veterinarian in Newmarket
, veterinary hospital located at 107-525 Brooker Ridge, Newmarket, Ontario and proudly serving in the Newmarket and Aurora area. Patients including companion animals, such as dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, birds, guinea pigs, rats, and hamsters are welcome. Our qualified veterinarians offer a wide variety of high quality veterinary services at affordable prices, in addition to educating pet owners
- Maintaining a regular vaccination program is important to keep your pets and your family safe and healthy. There are many diseases that can spread even to indoor animals who are unvaccinated. Speak to our veterinarian to discuss the recommended annual vaccines for your pet.
- Our Veterinary Hospital veterinarians use electronic monitoring equipment to ensure that patient’s vital signs are constantly monitored during all anesthetic procedures. Our Veterinarians do offer a wide variety of veterinary minor & major surgeries such as dog spay, dog neuter, cat spay, cat neuter, cat declaw, blocked cat, urinary obstruction unblocking, hernia & wound repair, lump removal, bladder stone removal, cat bite abscess, etc. The surgery suite is where all sterile surgical procedures take place. We perform a wide array of soft tissue, electrosurgery, and orthopedic surgeries. All of our surgical patients receive intravenous fluids as well as conscientious aesthetic monitoring by one of our Veterinary Technicians.
- Our Veterinary Hospital Wellness Programs are designed to help your pet through the different stages of their life. Our vet in Newmarket
will help you understand what specific needs your pet may need at this age/condition.
- Oral health is very important to keep your pet healthy and happy. The attending vet will explore the severity of any teeth problem before extraction. Our pet dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery. Our Veterinary Hospital is well equipped with a dental suite that contains the necessary tools to ensure your pet's dental procedure goes as smoothly as possible. In addition, all teeth cleaning and dental extraction patients always receive pain medication to ensure your pet is comfortable afterwards.
- Our Veterinary Clinic Deworming Program treats and protects pets from Intestinal parasites which are particularly harmful to puppies and kittens and can cause diarrhea, dehydration and weight loss. It is usually done during a vaccine appointment.
- Preventing and controlling a flea infestation has never been easier or safer. There are many prevention and control programs available, so it is important to talk to our veterinarian. Unfortunately there are many over the counter products in stores that are neither safe nor effective. Fleas can cause anemia, allergy, and transmit some diseases.
Veterinary Emergency services in Newmarket aurora area
We proud to offer affordable emergency veterinary care in our regular hours, dogs and cats for cases like car accidents, Urinary obstruction dogs and cat not urinating (blocked cat), dog bite wounds and skin laceration repair, heart failure
, heat stroke, pyometra, bloat, gastrointestinal obstruction, bloody diarrhea, vomiting, dog allergic reaction
, breathing difficulty, seizure, toxicity such as eating raisins, grape, union, rat poisoning, chocolate toxicity, Tylenol, etc. Referral for overnight hospitalization is also available when needed. Please call ahead.
Brooker Ridge Animal Hospital is fully equipped pet hospital with an in-house Diagnostic Laboratory Surgery Unit with advanced patient monitoring. Dental unit, Digital X-ray, and well equipped Examination Rooms. We offer cutting edge technologies in Radiology, major and minor surgeries, EKG, and Microchipping, all done on site in our Veterinary Hospital location at 107-525 Brooker Ridge, Newmarket, Ontario.
Our dedicated veterinarians and staff deeply care about your pet. We are proud to serve pets of all age and sizes, and greatly appreciate the referrals from our clients. We make every effort to provide the best services for our patients, and provide proper client education to owners. Our vet clinic
is a leading veterinary hospital in veterinary consultations, checkups, dental services, flea and parasite control, vaccinations, in addition to arranging end of life procedure and for dogs and cats and we offer quality veterinary care at very competitive prices.
Brooker Ridge Animal Hospital offers a one-stop for your pet’s health and medical care. Our veterinarians strive to provide courteous and compassionate care for our clients and their pets. Your new puppy or kitten is always welcome at our veterinary hospital. Arrange a consultation with our vet in Newmarket to discuss things such as annual vaccinations, heartworm testing, spay/neutering, and other important information for any pet owner. We have preventative programs that protect your loved ones from fleas, ticks, intestinal parasites, and common infectious disease. Mobile Veterinary Service and House call Veterinarian
is also available in Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, Richmond Hill.
Call us today to book a consultation or appointment at 905-898-1010.