Pet Euthanasia Service:
Veterinarian at Brooker Ridge Animal Hospital in Newmarket Aurora area provides peaceful euthanasia for dogs, cats, rabbits, rats, hamster, ferrets, and birds. Also we do house call veterinary services for in-home euthanasia for pets who get stressed when visit animal clinic. We arrange pet end of life procedure and put pets down to sleep when good and quality life cannot be maintained.
We do humane dog euthanasia and cat euthanasia n-clinic, in-home or outside in the backyard if possible when needed. Dr. Zak, our vet in newmarket Aurora area explains the pet euthanasia procedure and answer all your questions about pet’s conditions.
• Veterinarian will examine your pet and answer any questions about pet’s health condition and quality of life. You may choose to be present during euthanasia or not
• You will be asked to sign the permission to perform humane euthanasia
• A sedative will be injected your animal to reduce your pet anxiety and be ready prior to the euthanasia procedure
• A licensed euthanasia agent will be injected intravenous to your pet by the vet
Cremation and Aftercare:
After euthanasia, you may choose one of the three options for disposition of your pet remains
• Private cremation (Individual cremation) – Ashes will be returned usually take 7-10 days
• Communal cremation (group cremation) – Ashes will not be returned to you.
• You may also choose to taking care of your pets remains yourself for example Burial where it is legal (no cremation)